1. By accepting the terms and conditions, the customer is committed to entering a legal, electronic contract.
2. Under this contract, cancellations cannot be accepted due to the fresh nature of Fabre’s produce and the fact that this fresh produce holds no retail value following Christmas.
3. All online Christmas orders must be placed before 3pm on Frday 15th December 2017.
4. All online Christmas orders must be collected from Fabre by 2pm on Sunday 24rd December 2017.
5. A minimum deposit of 25€ is required for all Christmas orders and is taken when the order is placed.
6. The deposit is deductible at the in-store checkout if the final total is less than the deposit made.
7. All Christmas produce (excepting the Fabre Christmas hamper) is priced per kg.
8. The online ‘basket’ total is an estimate and the final total will be made in-store according to the final weight.
9. The serving suggestion of 300g per person is only a suggestion.
10. The cooking calculator is an approximation and neither Boucherie Fabre nor Les Maîtres des Viandes can be held accountable for personal cooking methods.
11. Prices for Christmas produce are correct at the time of publishing online and are subject to change at any time.
12. All produce available online is subject to availability and seasonality.
13. If a product is unavailable at the time of order, the customer will be notified within the quickest timeframe possible and an alternative product will be recommended.
14. Decoration and garnish are not included in the final product unless specified in the product description.
15. Personal details will be used for administrative and marketing purposes, unless specified otherwise by the customer.